0.55 mm Pitch, 32 Gbps High-Speed Transmission
Our TSL Series is a harness that enables 32 Gbps high-speed differential transmission at 1,000 mm length. The connector design is optimized to achieve high-speed transmission over long wires for 5G, IoT, and AI.Product List & Technical Data (CAD files)
High Speed Transmission, Compact, Stable Connection for 5G, IoT and AI
- 32 Gbps differential high-speed transmission with 1,000 mm long wires
- 0.55 mm pitch, 31 pins, 10 differential pairs (20 AWG#32 coaxial cables)
Highest Quality of Signal Integrity
Improve Damping. Suppress Resonance and Noise (EMC)
To achieve high-speed transmission, in addition to controlling impedance by adjusting the material, shape, and dimensions of the connector, our TSL series suppress resonance by adjusting ground termination and route of transmission.
The effective mating length, which is related to contact reliability, is set at 0.5 mm to reduce the infiltration of the insert part.
The stub length design, which is related to transmission characteristics, is also optimized to improve damping.
Multi-point ground to suppress noise (EMC).
- The right angle type (TSL00-31L) has 24 ground points, and the straight type (TSL00-31S) has 15 ground points
- Multi-point spring contact is used for the ground between connectors.
*Right angle type (TSL00-31L) is shown in the example below.
Industry’s Lowest Levels of Loss and Skew
High-Performance Coaxial Cable Combination
The combination with Ruota* high-performance coaxial cable realises low loss and skew
- Harness lengths from 100 to 6,000 mm are available. For other cable lengths, please contact your local KEL sales office.
- Coaxial cables are available in AWG#30, AWG#32, and AWG#36.
* Ruota is a registered trademark of Totoku Electric Co., Ltd. No. 5594596.
Performance Guaranteed for Cable Length up to 1,000 mm
We guarantee the performance of the harness as our product.
- We assembly our TSL series at our designated factory and inspect all products before delivery.
- For Ruota AWG#32 with cable lengths up to 1,000 mm, performance is guaranteed at 10ps intra-pair skew.
The high flexibility of this harness ensures wiring in small devices.
Below is result of skew test by cable bending.
Mating Types and Pin Assignments to Expand Design Possibilities
Both vertical and horizontal mating types are available. The straight type (TSL00-31S) is equipped with suction tape and supports automatic mating.
- AWG#30 : 15 coaxial cables
- AWG#32 : 20 coaxial cables with 10 differential pairs
- AWG#36 : full wiring (31 coaxial cables)
For customized cable selections, please contact your local KEL sales office.
Inspection & Assembly Made Easy
Lock Mechanism for Easy Insertion & Removal
Lock mechanism with click feeling and a pull tape for easy and secure removal.
Material & Surface Treatment
|Insulator Material||LCP (glass fiber-filled) UL94V-0 material, black|
|Contact Material||Copper alloy|
|Contact Finish||Nickel-plated base, gold-plated finish|
|Shell Material||[TSL00] copper alloy, [TSL21] stainless steel|
|Shell Finish||Nickel-plated base, Tin-copper-plated finish|
|Ground Bar Material||Copper alloy|
|Ground Bar finish||Nickel-plated base, tin-plated finish|
|Rated Current||0.8 A per contact(when using Ruota)|
|Contact Resistance||100 mΩ or less|
|Withstand Voltage||200 V AC, 1 minute|
|Insulation Resistance||250 V DC, 100 mΩ min|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to +85 °C|
|Applicable Cable||AWG#30/32/36 Coaxial Cables|
Please contact us for the cable specifications.
Product List & Technical Data
Scroll horizontally to view all table content.
|Part number||Current rating||Pitch||No. of contacts||Type||Connection type||Recommended cable||No. of packaging||Packaging style||RoHS||Other features||Product drawing||Specification||3D-CAD|
|Transmission simulation data|
|TSL00-31L-A||0.6-1.0 A||0.55 mm||31||Receptacle (PCB side)||Horizontal||–||500||Embossed tape||Compliant||With lock||View||View||Download||Download||Ask|
|TSL00-31S-A||0.6-1.0 A||0.55 mm||31||Receptacle (PCB side)||Vertical||–||500||Embossed tape||Compliant||With lock||View||View||Download||Download||Ask|
The data transmission speed of the customer’s legacy cable harness was insufficient, and connection failure due to vibrations occurred.
The customer’s problem was resolved by replacing their legacy cable harness with our TSL Series. Its 32 Gbps transmission met the speed requirements while the lock mechanism protected the connection from vibrations.