Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Copyright / Trademark
The information on this site is protected by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use (reproduction, transmission, distribution, transfer, adaptation, etc.) of the copyrighted work is prohibited except as permitted by copyright law. In addition, by providing the copyrighted material on this site, the Company assigns patent rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights to the inventions and designs contained in the copyrighted material, or grants any rights based on the intellectual property rights. We will not provide the copyrighted material as it is. In addition, we do not guarantee the content of the copyrighted work.
Information on products, services, technologies, etc. provided to customers from this site is protected by copyright law, industrial property law, and other intellectual property rights-related laws and regulations.
The rights relating to individual trademarks, logos and trade names used on this site belong to us or the owners of the individual rights.
We do not guarantee the following items when using this site. In addition, please note that we are not responsible for any damage or influence caused by your use of this site unless otherwise specified on this site.
- Accuracy, validity, and certainty of the information posted on this site
- Conforming of information to a specific purpose of use
- Safety such as perfect function, correction of defects, computer virus and other harmful substances
- Immediateness of information update
The following acts of users on this site are prohibited.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or our company.
- Actions that cause or may cause damage to a third party or our company.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts.
- Acts of making false declarations or notifications, such as registering the e-mail address of another person.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of a third party or our company.
- Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may cause such acts.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
- We recommend a screen size of 1280 x 1024 pixels or more.
- To make full use of the contents of this site, we recommend downloading the following plug-in software.